Monday 12 January 2009

12th Jan 2009

I've made this blog because I wanted to document my current fitness process, at the moment I am running every evening for about 10 - 15 mins and then lifting weights, doing press ups and sit ups.

I thought I wouldd write in here hwat I have done and how it felt. So here goes.

Sat 10th Jan - A bit of a wet, cold night, I went out and did the Alexander St route, with my IPod in. I enjoyed the run and came back to the house feeling clearer headed than I had left, though I did adapt the route slightly to avoid running past a group of children congregated on the path I planned to use. The weights and sit ups went in no bother at all.

Sun 11th Jan - Another wet, windy evening, this time I did the Victoria Road route, again returining to the house feeling more clear headed and glad I went, though tonight it took me a bit of effort to convince myself to go, as soon as I did I was glad I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment